DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet android 8" for M2PRO

Giorgos66

Reactions
Hello my friends. I got the m2pro and I want at some point to buy a used one tablet at android. Which do you recommend that work without problems? I do not mind being an old model as long as it works well. And I definitely want it to be 8 "inches and not bigger. In ipad I do not want it due to higher cost. Thank you and sorry my english.

I know this tablet but I do not want to give a lot of money. Very good but expensive. Something in Lenovo or Samsung or Huawei?

Reactions: MA2 317
Hello my friends. I got the m2pro and I want at some point to buy a used one tablet at android. Which do you recommend that work without problems? I do not mind being an old model as long as it works well. And I definitely want it to be 8 "inches and not bigger. In ipad I do not want it due to higher cost. Thank you and sorry my english.
This is a link to tablets and phones that work with your app.https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tablets-and-phones-for-dji-go--dji-fly-updated-daily.18

I'm using an older Samsung Galaxy SM-T585 with a Mavic Air 2. I've gone outside the bounds of the original Android image (it was limited to version 8) by putting Android 12 on it. DJI Fly and Litchi are presently the only apps on the tablet and it handles them fine. It was sitting around unused as we've migrated to iOS tablets in my house and still holds a charge for long periods of time. Win-win for me.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143