DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet compatible

mavic53

Reactions
Confirmation the Samsung Galaxy Tablet A7 SM-T500 10.4 inch display works fine with the Mavic 3 . Fly App downloaded from the DJI website no problems. Previously using the DJI SC with Mavic Zoom resulting output similar. Needs the extender clamp to use.

I have a iPad mini 4, I'm looking for a step up from that and I don't mean a $1000 setup. Looking for a preowned or refurbished tablet, doesn't have to be an apple but prefer one since everything I have is Apple products.
Mini 5 runs flawlessly on mine

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8.7" (T220) and Galaxy Tab A 8" (T290) work with FJI Fly App as long as it's downloaded from DJI Website. All flights worked flawlessly. App not visible on Google Play Store.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite 8.7" (T220) and Galaxy Tab A 8" (T290) work with FJI Fly App as long as it's downloaded from DJI Website. All flights worked flawlessly. App not visible on Google Play Store.
Just reloaded fly app apk from dji. Fingers crossed all will work. Thanks

Did it work for you?
No I cannot connect with the tablet when the setting is 5.1 K . As the Drone records at that setting I know that it is the tablet and not the 3 that is the problem. I am content to work in 4K until at least when the new updates come in January for the three.

I can confirm in the the UK the Galaxy Tablet A7 8.3 inch works perfectly with the Three

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929