DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet Holder

Skipper1

Reactions
I ran across this tablet holder and decided to give it a try. This thing really works and works well. NO I am not affiliated with this in any way, I just wanted to pass it along to anyone that has been shopping for a good tablet holder for the MA2.

I ran across this tablet holder and decided to give it a try. This thing really works and works well. NO I am not affiliated with this in any way, I just wanted to pass it along to anyone that has been shopping for a good tablet holder for the MA2.

I've printed a few holders like these and they always leave the controller unbalanced. This one works great, it places the tablet directly over the controller.

PGYTech Pad Holder

I bought this one for my full size iPad. Works great. I have their lanyard holder and prop holders coming today. DJI Mavic Air 2 Controller mount for iPad Mini or iPad Pro | Etsy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55