DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet mount

yawyaw33

Reactions
Does anyone have 1st hand experience of a tried & trusted mount to fit to a regular M2P RC (RC1B) to take a 10.2 iPad. The only one I found didn’t make use of the recess on the left of the unit under the left clamp. Much gratitude for any input. P.R.

I don't have one myself, but a lot of pilots have the MAVMOUNT system and like it.

MAVIC 2 PRO...

Reactions: yawyaw33
Would a "ball-head" tripod-head with a suitable phone holder all mounted on an aluminium plate do the same thing. The screw threads being 1/4 UNC and or 3/8? UNC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would a "ball-head" tripod-head with a suitable phone holder all mounted on an aluminium plate do teh same thing. Screw theards being 1/4 UNC and or 3/8? UNC.
You just described a MavMount (which puts the tablet clamp on a ball-head screwed to the plate that the controller wraps around).

The question is if you want to do the work of putting it all together and fabricating parts to fit your controller arms, or just pay for one already made to spec.

Does anyone have 1st hand experience of a tried & trusted mount to fit to a regular M2P RC (RC1B) to take a 10.2 iPad. The only one I found didn’t make use of the recess on the left of the unit under the left clamp. Much gratitude for any input. P.R.
No Mavic 2, but an Air2 and my Skyreat mount is awesome. It's aluminum and holds my Lenovo M10 very well. Came with neck strap etc for about $30 I think.

I'd check with them (Skyreat) or even on Amazon using Mavic 2 tablet mount for a search to see what pops up.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929