DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet or iPad holder

Reactions
Hey everyone !
Was Wondering what people are using or prefer brand/style for iPad holder ?

I’m using one where iPad sits above my controller and idk if I’m using a iPad to big and heavy or it’s my holder that sucks but it’s too top heavy !

I m thinking getting a iPad mini or finding another holder maybe where it sits below the controller ,
Question I have is - is it better if iPad sits below the controller ?

I use an iPad Air 2 with the MavicMount 3 holder. The holder connects to the controller where a normal phone would go, and holds the iPad over the controller. There's an alternative way of mounting it so the tablet is lower and you see the controller, but my arms aren't that long.

The MavicMount tightens down well enough and the tablet isn't top heavy, even with a monitor hood / shade.

Chris

I use an iPad Air 2 with the MavicMount 3 holder. The holder connects to the controller where a normal phone would go, and holds the iPad over the controller. There's an alternative way of mounting it so the tablet is lower and you see the controller, but my arms aren't that long.

The MavicMount tightens down well enough and the tablet isn't top heavy, even with a monitor hood / shade.

Chris

Thanks I will check those out

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest