DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

tablet wont connect

lwhitepolaris

Reactions
I just picked up a Samsung Tab A to fly with. I have downloaded the GO app but I cannot get it to connect. Whether I plug it in thru the USB on the bottom or on the side of the remote the GO app just starts blinking and the Tablet will not connect at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and updated the tablet but still no go. Any ideas? Thanks

I just picked up a Samsung Tab A to fly with. I have downloaded the GO app but I cannot get it to connect. Whether I plug it in thru the USB on the bottom or on the side of the remote the GO app just starts blinking and the Tablet will not connect at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and updated the tablet but still no go. Any ideas? Thanks
Make sure you unplug the side plug as only one will work at a time

Go into developer and turn on debugging

And also try different cords they all do no work

I have tried a couple different cords, no change. I watched a youtube video and got the debugging turned on and it still does the same thing. As soon as I plug it into my phone it connects right up.

I had to turn on remote plug in tablet then turn on the bird

On your tablet what does it say is pluged into usb

GO or GO4?

hook everything up, turn on remote, turn on mavic, then turn on tablet from completely turned off the go4 app will open automatically. works for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS