DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablette !

Willem Humberto

Reactions
Hi There. My English verry poor. So, I have a MAVIC pro for one month now and I use my phone Samsung s8 and everything ok with it. Now I'm trying to plug my tablette Samsung 2 mini and no way to be connected with my RC. Is there anything I am missing in the tablette to be connected with my RC? Or, doesn't work at all with Samsung tablette? I've try with iPad front a friend, and was no problem! Thanks for any help.

Hi There. My English verry poor. So, I have a MAVIC pro for one month now and I use my phone Samsung s8 and everything ok with it. Now I'm trying to plug my tablette Samsung 2 mini and no way to be connected with my RC. Is there anything I am missing in the tablette to be connected with my RC? Or, doesn't work at all with Samsung tablette? I've try with iPad front a friend, and was no problem! Thanks for any help.
You mean tablet?

What is a "Samsung 2 mini tablet"? Nothing comes up with that name but a small phone.

Galaxy Tab s2. Hi again, finely I found . I went into the discussion, and found some one who ad the same problem. I had to install an old version, (4.2.16) and now, everything ok. Anyway, thanks a lot for your help. Hope we'll chat for more in the future. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+