DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tahiti

bolide888

Reactions
Booked a trip to Tahiti with Norwegian Cruise lines for two weeks stopping in Moorea, Raiatea, etc. then up to Hawaii for 5 days and planning to take my Mavic 2 Zoom on this trip of a lifetime. Guess what ?? Norwegian Cruise lines REFUSES to let you board with a drone !! Not only that, Tahiti now has restriction by their FAA that requires a special "Permit" even if you ship it there (Read $$$$$$$, Paperwork and lots of your time for approval before they tell you to take a hike) to even FLY in French Polynesia. Check the fine print before booking. In a couple of years, drones will be banned from aircraft, countries and cruise ships !! Thanks to everyone who screwed this up for the rest of us, selfish bastards !! Welcome to the world we created for ourselves. Its SAD---SAD------SAD----AND I'M REALLY PISSED OFF !! Next item up ----restrictions on GoPro Cameras. YUP !! That's what I read recently. Going to Iceland anyone? If you do, better check to see if they are still allowing a drone---A 5 letter word these days.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S