DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Take A Pause From All The Bad News And Travel The World

adventurecampitelli

Reactions
With everything going on with Covid-19 we thought it would be nice to create a video where you can take your mind off all the bad news. So what better way than to travel the world from your home and see how beautiful this world we love in is. I hope you enjoy it.
Be safe and healthy everyone!

With everything going on with Covid-19 we thought it would be nice to create a video where you can take your mind off all the bad news. So what better way than to travel the world from your home and see how beautiful this world we love in is. I hope you enjoy it.
Wow! What a lot of work that must have been. Loved it. You are a great father and family man- I can tell from this video. My country count is now nearing 100 but only doing video since 2015 so I could never do this kind of a video. Great contribution. Thanks.

Reactions: adventurecampitelli
Excellent!

. . . and the World will still be as beautiful after this crisis has passed us.
It may have even benefitted slightly from the pause in mankinds less than kind intrusions.

Thanks for the little escape, some great footage.
I REALLY need to get an Osmo Pocket or similar, mixing up those shots is such a great part of your videos.

Got to admit, it's easy to be just a little bit jealous of your travel budget too !!

It may have even benefitted slightly from the pause in mankinds less than kind intrusions.

I REALLY need to get an Osmo Pocket or similar, mixing up those shots is such a great part of your videos.

Got to admit, it's easy to be just a little bit jealous of your travel budget too !!
Not to hijack this thread, but I highly recommend the Osmo Pocket as well as the Osmo Action. I even have the Osmo Mobile 2 for the iPhone. When using every kind of video it really makes a nice variety of films to work with.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Wow! What a lot of work that must have been. Loved it. You are a great father and family man- I can tell from this video. My country count is now nearing 100 but only doing video since 2015 so I could never do this kind of a video. Great contribution. Thanks.
Thank you so much! It's a lot of time and work, but I love it. Which country do you live in? Ours is at 8000 cases.

Great Video, you certainly have been to a few places
You're in Canada then ? (you mentioned covid-19 cases ?)
Dale is in the US, but he meant country count = 100 I think :)
Just to clarify- I was admiring the video from adventurecampitelli and the adventurous travel he had featured , with so many countries that he and his family visited. I then went on to note that I, myself, had visited over 100 countries. One of the differences is that he is 57years old and I am 81. Fortunately , we are both still traveling. We both take our families. These numbers have nothing to do with the coronavirus.

As far as the virus is concerned, I am attaching the US counting numbers, which is even now, out of date. (we are near 4000 deaths).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 4.49.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 4.49.25 PM.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 4
These numbers have nothing to do with the coronavirus.

Hi Dale, yes I know your numbers were visited country related, the OPs reply took it as coronavirus related (I think), I was merely trying to correct that.
The number you posted didn't make sense in regards to c-19.
I was estimating from the OPs reply that he lived in Canada, which may or not be correct (to the figures it might be, see below link).

Sadly US continues to show growth in the virus at an alarming rate.
Hopefully this can be slowed, stopped, and downward soon.

Lets hope for an even more beautiful world after this. :) I hope they improve the osmo pocket one day. Has some weaknesses in it's current form. We are fortunate to have traveled the world like we have, but we planned as saved fro many many years for this. Glad we weren't traveling right now.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Just to clarify- I was admiring the video from adventurecampitelli and the adventurous travel he had featured , with so many countries that he and his family visited. I then went on to note that I, myself, had visited over 100 countries. One of the differences is that he is 57years old and I am 81. Fortunately , we are both still traveling. We both take our families. These numbers have nothing to do with the coronavirus.

As far as the virus is concerned, I am attaching the US counting numbers, which is even now, out of date. (we are near 4000 deaths).
so much worse now. Plus travel will change forever I think.

I'm a retired commercial pilot, and I have seen a fair bit of this floating 'rock' that we live on. The only problem is, I did so well before UAV's, and it was only at the end of my career that digital videography became a thing. Of course, I took some pictures, but film photography was so much more time consuming and not a priority.

One of my early flying gigs - building time toward the jet realm - involved taking a Piper Aztec down to the Caribbean one winter in order to fly a contract DHL freight run between multiple islands. I was based in Nevis, and Mon - Fri, I flew: Nevis - Guadeloupe - Dominica - Martinique - St. Lucia - St. Vincent - Grenada. How I wish today that I had a video archive of this adventure and the things that I saw.

Yes, we live on a beautiful planet, and you and your family are very fortunate to have traveled around it as you all have.

I'm a retired commercial pilot, and I have seen a fair bit of this floating 'rock' that we live on. The only problem is, I did so well before UAV's, and it was only at the end of my career that digital videography became a thing. Of course, I took some pictures, but film photography was so much more time consuming and not a priority.

One of my early flying gigs - building time toward the jet realm - involved taking a Piper Aztec down to the Caribbean one winter in order to fly a contract DHL freight run between multiple islands. I was based in Nevis, and Mon - Fri, I flew: Nevis - Guadeloupe - Dominica - Martinique - St. Lucia - St. Vincent - Grenada. How I wish today that I had a video archive of this adventure and the things that I saw.

Yes, we live on a beautiful planet, and you and your family are very fortunate to have traveled around it as you all have.
Wow that is amazing! I wanted to be a pilot when I was young but back then they wouldn't let you be a pilot if you wore glasses.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada