DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taking Mavic to Chile/Easter Island. Recent experiences?

giavier

Reactions
Hey guys!

I'm new here.
I know there are different discussions similar to this topic, but I was trying to find a specific answer to a question.

Has anybody taken a Mavic Pro to Chile for holiday? Did you have to present any specific documents at the airport at customs or is it easier than that?
Where you able (if visited) to fly on Easter Island?

Thanks in advance!

From what I understand they are very strict on Easter Island, just as on the Galapagos. Do some more research, it may be just a matter of paperwork and paying a fee but know before you go!

Reactions: giavier
Hey @giavier,
I'm visiting Chile myself in January and want to bring my drone. It's my understanding that tourists need to apply for a license to fly but I don't speak Spanish and am having trouble navigating the govt websites. If it's not too much trouble, could you point me to the documentation you filed in order to fly in Chile? Any other issues crossing through customs I should know about? Thanks so much in advance, keep on flying!

Wow, I just posted a very similar question and thought I researched these keywords already but I am a Newbie so maybe I did it wrong. Has anybody found any new info here as I head there in October. Thanks guys!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jarrodwp1