DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TapFly Free Mode and yaw smoothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94047

So I have read about this in several posts in this forum but couldn't find a definitive answer. This mode is awesome but is ruined completely by the jerky yaw movements. Is there a way to dampen the yaw movement while in TapFly? The yaw settings I have set for normal mode seem to be ignored when I am in TapFly.

Haven't seen any solution to this unfortunately (similar problem on the M2's as I understand) ... have now longer sticks (adjustable) on my RC & that makes it way easier to master, but always need to re-think my stick control every time I use TapFly Free.

Have Litchi with it's Course Lock as an alternative though ...

Thanks slup, I hadn't thought about Litchi! I really ought to start using Litchi for more than just way-points missions. Can you confirm that Course Lock in Litchi operates within the EXP and Yaw sensitivity bounds set for general mode in GO4? Someone posted a trick to get Course Lock enabled inside GO4 for the MA recently in this thread

I am also curious if that would work, more specifically if Course Lock operates within the Yaw and EXP sensitivity settings configured in GO4 or if it ignores these like the other intelligent flight modes.

Thanks again!

Thanks slup, I hadn't thought about Litchi! I really ought to start using Litchi for more than just way-points missions. Can you confirm that Course Lock in Litchi operates within the EXP and Yaw sensitivity bounds set for general mode in GO4? Someone posted a trick to get Course Lock enabled inside GO4 for the MA recently in this thread

I am also curious if that would work, more specifically if Course Lock operates within the Yaw and EXP sensitivity settings configured in GO4 or if it ignores these like the other intelligent flight modes.

Thanks again!
If my memory doesn't let me down ... I think Litchi with course lock (& home lock) was as smooth as my ordinary yaw setting. To windy outside now, but can test it off when the weather allows it.

If my memory doesn't let me down ... I think Litchi with course lock (& home lock) was as smooth as my ordinary yaw setting. To windy outside now, but can test it off when the weather allows it.
Thanks! No need for you to go out and test it, I will trust your memory :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crumple