DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tarana Ontario

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and advice here. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi...I’m just over a year now flying...Spark, Anafi, Mini...and movin up to an M2P. I’m looking for available equipment. Thinking M2P, Smart Controller and 3 batteries. Anybody? Of course DJI Refresh Care would be lovely. Love these forums and looking forward.
Thanks to everybody staying safe!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum from the woods of Maine! This forum has much to offer, don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Reactions: mrjohnc1 and D2M2P
Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks for the welcome...

Am I sure to run into customs fees if I order an M2P from DJI
head office shipped to Toronto??? I know DJI picks up shipping and sales tax (doesn’t apply)

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Thanks for the welcome...

Am I sure to run into customs fees if I order an M2P from DJI
head office shipped to Toronto??? I know DJI picks up shipping and sales tax (doesn’t apply)
Not likely. I've ordered several things from the DJI website (mavic Mini as recently as April) and it should clear without any extra fees.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada