Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Target has DJI Drones for 20% off sale price until Dec 24th

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
FYI - Target has DJI Drones for 20% off sale price until Dec 24th. The store I was in tonight had the Spark, Mavic Air and Mavic Pro. I picked up a Mavic Air for $599 (including tax) - $100 cheaper than Amazon. (I have a Spark and have now added a Mavic Air to the fleet.)

Last edited:
You got a deal. Thats the lowest price I have ever heard of an Air in a retail store.

They have Sparks online for $299 and $359 for the combo. Great deals.

Last edited:
Return is easy with Target as long as you have a receipt. Took an expensive digital camera back a few years go with no problems. That's why I'm checking it out tomorrow to ensure no problems. Will swap it for another otherwise.

The Sparks are also 20% off the sale price!

Reactions: Former Member
Return is easy with Target as long as you have a receipt. Took an expensive digital camera back a few years go with no problems. That's why I'm checking it out tomorrow to ensure no problems. Will swap it for another otherwise.

The Sparks are also 20% off the sale price!

20% off $299?? = $239?

FYI - Target has DJI Drones for 20% off sale price until Dec 24th. The store I was in tonight had the Spark, Mavic Air and Mavic Pro. I picked up a Mavic Air for $599 - $100 cheaper than Amazon. (I have a Spark and have now added a Mavic Air to the fleet.)
Should be easy enough to post a picture, or you' re a troll, troll.

Edit: before I call someone a troll I should make sure I know what I am talking about.

Last edited:
Should be easy enough to post a picture, or you' re a troll, troll.

Grow up, guys. I posted this trying to help everyone become aware of a great deal that lasts only 3 more days. I've been in the Spark Pilot forum (i.e., see here) for a while and joined this forum last night to let everyone know about the great deal. It is a limited-time in-store-only "Cartwheel" offer, meaning you need the (free) Target Cartwheel app on your phone and then scan the sale price and it deducts another 20%. At the particular Target I was at, I got the last Mavic Air although they still had Sparks and Mavic Pros. $699 was the regular sale price for the Mavic Air; the Target Cartwheel app reduced it to $559. Even with tax, it was $100 below Amazon's best price.

There is no use calling the store. The store will quote you only the regular sale price; you need the Target Cartwheel app on your phone to get the other 20%. My advice? If you're near a Target, visit and see what DJI drones they have in stock. If they have one you're interested in, download the Target Cartwheel app while in the store and get another 20% off. Don't worry if the app is confusing; a Target employee helped me use the app to get another 20% off.

I could care less if you believe me.

However, here is the receipt (I had to return it this morning because the drone had video on it recorded on Nov 18(!); they apologized and cheerfully exchanged it for the last shrink-wrapped one - pic also below.) ....

Attachments

• IMG_7363.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_7363.JPG.jpeg
    717.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7364.JPG
    IMG_7364.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Grow up, guys. I posted this trying to help everyone become aware of a great deal that lasts only 3 more days. I've been in the Spark Pilot forum (i.e., see here) for a while and joined this forum last night to let everyone know about the great deal. It is a limited-time in-store-only "Cartwheel" offer, meaning you need the (free) Target Cartwheel app on your phone and then scan the sale price and it deducts another 20%. At the particular Target I was at, I got the last Mavic Air although they still had Sparks and Mavic Pros. $699 was the regular sale price for the Mavic Air; the Target Cartwheel app reduced it to $559. Even with tax, it was $100 below Amazon's best price.

There is no use calling the store. The store will quote you only the regular sale price; you need the Target Cartwheel app on your phone to get the other 20%. My advice? If you're near a Target, visit and see what DJI drones they have in stock. If they have one you're interested in, download the Target Cartwheel app while in the store and get another 20% off. Don't worry if the app is confusing; a Target employee helped me use the app to get another 20% off.

I could care less if you believe me.

However, here is the receipt (I had to return it this morning because the drone had video on it recorded on Nov 18(!); they apologized and cheerfully exchanged it for the last shrink-wrapped one - pic also below.) ....

Thanks for all the info. Any members trying to save me money are welcome here!

Reactions: JDawg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots