DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tariffs Incoming.

Former Member

Reactions
I just received this email from one of my favorite suppliers. My take is that if you want to buy something from DJI related to the Enterprise, maybe more, better do it soon:

Dear rob,

As you may have already heard, additional tariffs have been levied on certain goods coming from China. Over the next few weeks, we will be working closely with our suppliers to fully navigate the situation. We anticipate a 10-15% price increase on a large number of DJI Enterprise products we sell. If you have an open quote with us, we will honor pricing for the next 7 Days. Your sales consultants are standing by ready to answer any questions and help you move forward with your purchase.
Thank you again for your support.

Reactions: hactick
I just received this email from one of my favorite suppliers. My take is that if you want to buy something from DJI related to the Enterprise, maybe more, better do it soon:

Dear rob,

As you may have already heard, additional tariffs have been levied on certain goods coming from China. Over the next few weeks, we will be working closely with our suppliers to fully navigate the situation. We anticipate a 10-15% price increase on a large number of DJI Enterprise products we sell. If you have an open quote with us, we will honor pricing for the next 7 Days. Your sales consultants are standing by ready to answer any questions and help you move forward with your purchase.
Thank you again for your support.
Looks like I got my M2ED just in time then, 10-15% increase on a bird that expensive is a chunk of change for sure! Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Former Member
Welcome! I wonder if the tariffs will be across the boards?
I hope not, DJI has always included Tariffs and Tax in their price, I'm guessing if they continue to do so we will just see a price hike on everything.

Reactions: Former Member
Purchased Smartcontroller for $649 three months ago.....now priced $749. Thanks "Trade War"

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett