DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TCS First Flight Video

Chaosrider

Reactions
The advice that I got about YouTube worked great! I had forgotten how bad my internet connection is (slow and intermittent), but it finally uploaded the file.

This is too long, and unedited. So, there's no need to tell me that it's too long or unedited! It does give you a good idea of where I live.

I'm having a hard time finding video editing SW, mostly because I'm seriously reluctant to cough up the money for an Adobe product.

I've heard that the DJI Fly editor isn't bad, but there's no way I can do video editing on my little phone screen. My poor fine-finger motion skills won't allow it.

What I really want is to be able to pull up a video file on my computer screen (PC), and edit it there.

I'm reasonably indifferent to having a lot of features. I want something where the commands to do very basic things...cutting and pasting...are stone-simple, and obvious.

Suggestions?

I hope you like the video!

:)

TCS

The advice that I got about YouTube worked great! I had forgotten how bad my internet connection is (slow and intermittent), but it finally uploaded the file.

This is too long, and unedited. So, there's no need to tell me that it's too long or unedited! It does give you a good idea of where I live.

I'm having a hard time finding video editing SW, mostly because I'm seriously reluctant to cough up the money for an Adobe product.

I've heard that the DJI Fly editor isn't bad, but there's no way I can do video editing on my little phone screen. My poor fine-finger motion skills won't allow it.

What I really want is to be able to pull up a video file on my computer screen (PC), and edit it there.

I'm reasonably indifferent to having a lot of features. I want something where the commands to do very basic things...cutting and pasting...are stone-simple, and obvious.

Suggestions?

I hope you like the video!

:)

TCS

You might consider Adobe Premiere Elements for video editing. It's a one-time purchase rather than an ongoing fee. The 2021 version is just under $100. Older versions that are still fine for basic editing can be had for as little as $30. They do all the basics and provide a simple way to grow into things like titles, fades between clips, panning and zooming, adding music, ...

Here's a good article on 12 free video editing softwares. They run from basic to horrendously complex and powerful, like DaVinci Resolve. VideoPad might be a good candidate for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sully53
You might consider Adobe Premiere Elements for video editing. It's a one-time purchase rather than an ongoing fee. The 2021 version is just under $100. Older versions that are still fine for basic editing can be had for as little as $30. They do all the basics and provide a simple way to grow into things like titles, fades between clips, panning and zooming, adding music, ...

Here's a good article on 12 free video editing softwares. They run from basic to horrendously complex and powerful, like DaVinci Resolve. VideoPad might be a good candidate for you.

If I can find an older version for a one-time payment of 30 bucks, I will definitely jump on that! I'll check out that site too. I do need something that runs on a PC, not a phone or iOS.

Thx!!!

:) :)

TCS

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair