DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Telephoto, how to set Raw?

kanesimages

Reactions
I’ve updated my Mavic 3 and am having trouble locating any way to use the x7 telephoto in Raw. The most obvious would be to touch the JPEG symbol on the home screen thinking it would give me a pop up to slide to Raw. But that doesn’t give me the option for raw…just jpeg. What am I missing?

Any help appreciated.

I’ve updated my Mavic 3 and am having trouble locating any way to use the x7 telephoto in Raw. The most obvious would be to touch the JPEG symbol on the home screen thinking it would give me a pop up to slide to Raw. But that doesn’t give me the option for raw…just jpeg. What am I missing?

Any help appreciated.
A couple of quick ideas:
Are you sure you have the latest firmware? v01.00.0700,? Did you go through a power off/power on cycle after updating the firmware?

Any help appreciated.

Found this, see if it helps you

I’ve updated my Mavic 3 and am having trouble locating any way to use the x7 telephoto in Raw. The most obvious would be to touch the JPEG symbol on the home screen thinking it would give me a pop up to slide to Raw.
Here's how:

i-WqJqVbt-M.jpg

Select the 7x camera
Click where you see JPEG, down in the lower right

i-HSMvftf-M.jpg

Select Raw or J+R

Could you post two screenshots like @Meta4 did above in #4 so that we may see what you see when you do as he instructed?

Could you post two screenshots like @Meta4 did above in #4 so that we may see what you see when you do as he instructed?
I finally got it to work. I did a second firmware refresh, to my app, the drone and to the remote. Im relieved. Thanks for trying to assist.

Reactions: PAW
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000