DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tell us about your unusual filming

ChristinaV

Reactions
Hi, guys! I hope you don't mind if I start an exciting discussion!
I'd love to hear the most unusual or most interesting experience you've had with your drone? What did you film, photograph? I will begin!
1) Last summer, I was invited to cover an exhibition of various aircraft equipment. Many historical planes and cars, unusual private planes, and multiple sculptures were assembled from aircraft parts. (Manitoba Aviation Council - Events)
2) After the quarantine's announcement, I filmed some kind of promo video for remote employee monitoring software. It took almost an entire office and a lot of equipment to shoot this video in the forest!
It was both extraordinary and intriguing! I'd love to hear your stories!" ?

Reactions: Flypic
Not sure that I've done anything particularly unusual, but flying in the woods in super tight spaces is interesting. Can produce some amazing shots though. Flying close to waterfalls too. What get's a bit scary is when your drone comes back from a winter mission with ice on the props. ?

Reactions: ChristinaV
Not sure that I've done anything particularly unusual, but flying in the woods in super tight spaces is interesting. Can produce some amazing shots though. Flying close to waterfalls too. What get's a bit scary is when your drone comes back from a winter mission with ice on the props. ?
Perhaps you should take a closer look at the footage and you will see Bigfoot there :)

Bigfoot? Might have to search my videos with a magnifier!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3