DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tentsmuir sands, Fife, Scotland - Mavic MIni

As a total noob, which software would you recommend for someone with three thumbs and very little computer literacy? I realise I have to learn both video and audio editing but find the choices a bit overwhelming and over my head!

Reactions: MOFO64
The choices are overwhelming lol. I'm a newb pilot but not film edit. It takes quite a bit of time to get really good editing and images, unfortunately. Some software that is easy for consumers are iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere...there are others iMovie prob simplest. Lots of drag and drop

The choices are overwhelming lol. I'm a newb pilot but not film edit. It takes quite a bit of time to get really good editing and images, unfortunately. Some software that is easy for consumers are iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere...there are others iMovie prob simplest. Lots of drag and drop
Thanks for the quick reply - I thought imovie was apple? I'm gonna have to make my mark on the world with a clapped out Dell and windows 10 .....

Yes. For Windows 10 either Adobe Premier Elements (beginner) or Movie Maker then I would say.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute