DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Termination Dust - the end of Autumn in the Pacific Northwest

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

Termination Dust is the snow that heralds the end of Summer and the coming of winter. A white blanket descends as the temperature plummets and clouds race across the autumn sky. Ice frosts the alpine forest and silence descends as the woodland realm that so recently hummed with the intensity of summer now slumbers and waits for spring.

I filmed the aerial portions of this video with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro, ground based shots were filmed with the Nikon Z6 and the 14-24 and 70-200 S lenses.

I also recently put together an autumn colors video - drone footage is at the end.

Termination Dust is the snow that heralds the end of Summer and the coming of winter. A white blanket descends as the temperature plummets and clouds race across the autumn sky. Ice frosts the alpine forest and silence descends as the woodland realm that so recently hummed with the intensity of summer now slumbers and waits for spring.

I filmed the aerial portions of this video with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro, ground based shots were filmed with the Nikon Z6 and the 14-24 and 70-200 S lenses.

I also recently put together an autumn colors video - drone footage is at the end.

All the plants in the world cannot add up to that Epic footage , just explosive termination Dust, ;) now added to my Vocab.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.

Excellent location and shots. Nice sound track as well. Thanks for the sharing. Thumbswayup

In hushed voice: "Wow."

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair