DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thailand - Gopro + DJI Mavic Air

Really enjoyed it from start to end, love the way the music is used in the editing, the rhythm is overwhelming! Nice work, nice holiday too ?

Wow, thank you so much! I'm really glad to hear that. If it's not too much trouble I'd also really appreciate a comment on the YouTube video itself.. And thank you again, I really appreciate it!! ?

Very nice! You mentioned shooting with a GoPro and MA, what about your editing software, color grading/correcting/ any LUT's used, etc.? I really enjoyed the flow coupled with the music, well done!

Reactions: Rathi Roam
Very nice! You mentioned shooting with a GoPro and MA, what about your editing software, color grading/correcting/ any LUT's used, etc.? I really enjoyed the flow coupled with the music, well done!

Thanks a lot!! And thank you for asking, I only used Premiere Pro for this video and yeah I did some color grading and used my own customized LUT as well. I'm so glad you like it! As I mentioned above as well, if you want to I'd also appreciate a comment on the video in YouTube. Still new at the platform, so would be much appreciated haha ?

Hey guys,

I just made this video of my trip to Thailand, it’s all shot on GoPro and the Mavic Air. I would really appreciate it if you would spend a few minuts to check it out and maybe like and comment the video as well.

Thank you so much!

Very nice. Good music,good editing.makes me feel like doing there myself.

Reactions: Rathi Roam
Very nice. Good music,good editing.makes me feel like doing there myself.

Thank you so much!! Means a lot. I just started on YouTube, so if you could all comment, like and subscribe my channel it would mean the world to me!

Thanks again everyone. Warms my heart :)

Should I do a short voice over intro for my next video or is that no go?

Should I do a short voice over intro for my next video or is that no go?
I'm late to the party, but I would advise against using voice unless you have a good story to tell and you have an external mic. Otherwise even the newest Gopro have meh microphones for voice (I have the 8 and still it sounds just ok).

I want to do the same as you (Gopro 8 and Mavic Mini combination for videos), and I just wanted to understand a little more about the Post production.

Apart from I guess syncing the fps and pixels between both devices, do you set anything else beforehand ? (Like same shutter speed, white balance etc ?) Or is it all done on post production with the color grading ?

I'm late to the party, but I would advise against using voice unless you have a good story to tell and you have an external mic. Otherwise even the newest Gopro have meh microphones for voice (I have the 8 and still it sounds just ok).

I want to do the same as you (Gopro 8 and Mavic Mini combination for videos), and I just wanted to understand a little more about the Post production.

Apart from I guess syncing the fps and pixels between both devices, do you set anything else beforehand ? (Like same shutter speed, white balance etc ?) Or is it all done on post production with the color grading ?
Hey Red, you are a bit late to the party....I'd asked if you'd been in quarantine but that ain't funny anymore. I think that the OP was asking about a voice over done in the "studio" like after the fact so he could add that audio to his video along with the same music track playing ala a documentary-like video. Cheers!

Reactions: Red_Pyro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54