DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank you for having me!!

Advocate

Reactions
Whats up everyone?!? I’m psyched to be here. I just picked up the Mavic Mini kit as my first real drone. (Not just a $25 toy) I am diagnosed with agoraphobia. But hey we all have our **** right. I purchased the drone to help force me out of the house just to get outside and not be in the house LOL. And figured if the hobby grabbed my attention maybe, hopefully i wont watch another summer pass through the window. I bought the drone two weeks ago and have been outside of my house more than I have in the last 10 years. I’m so impressed by this little machine and the beauty it allows you to see that you wouldn’t have had the opportunity to. I have very little to share and a lot to learn that hopefully I can pass on to the next new drone enthusiast one day. Just looking to get to know some people interested in flying and learning more about the hobby. Thanks again for having me guys, and girls of course. FE80F015-50AA-4880-BBAC-3BAC2658AE81.jpeg

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point
Thank you for the welcome Mac!! I definitely am in the “newbie” phase!! And will be using that magnifying glass now!!

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Despite its small size and low price, it has good performance and a great camera.

The Mini weighs only 249 grams, so it doesn't fly as well in wind as well as the heavier drones. Be careful flying in high winds. Read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of fun stuff to shoot all over New England. We have many members in CT. Maybe you can hook up with them and do some flyin'! Whenever you have questions, there are over 100,000 of us here to help you learn to be a better pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Happy flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Despite its small size and low price, it has good performance and a great camera.

The Mini weighs only 249 grams, so it doesn't fly as well in wind as well as the heavier drones. Be careful flying in high winds. Read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone.

Lots of fun stuff to shoot all over New England. We have many members in CT. Maybe you can hook up with them and do some flyin'! Whenever you have questions, there are over 100,000 of us here to help you learn to be a better pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Happy flying!
Awesome. Thank you so much for the reply!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome my friend - Agoraphobia can be a debilitating thing and I wish you all the best in working thru your phobia and finding ways to get out into the world. There are many beautiful things to see "Out Here" and your Mini should help you see them all - good luck and hope all goes well!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest