DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The 11AM view from my house. mav3 tele version :)

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
This sunrise shot is comprised of 15 AE Bracketed (5 shots each) images. Lightroom's ability to select all 75 images followed by clicking one button to merge them all into a single HDR Panorama is fantastic. It was shot at 11AM or shortly thereafter. Using the Tele lens requires that the overlapping be done a bit carefully since the Mav3 won't do this kind of thing automatically. Shot from above my house. The mountains are roughly 90mi away. The sun...a bit further. 11AM Fairbanks.png

Very nice - I sure wish we had automatic pano support for the tele lens.

Well at least your days are getting a little longer...slowly. Nice work AKdrone.
Thanks...it comes back pretty quickly...5min or so each day...but if you're busy between 11 and 3...you're flying at night!

Very nice AK!

I tried to shoot a panorama over the Boise National Forest this week looking toward Boise, but the sun was up and caused adverse internal reflections in my lens that badly messed up the sky after the photo merge. You have a real advantage in Alaska that the sun rises slowly and has such amazingly colorful skies.

This sunrise shot is comprised of 15 AE Bracketed (5 shots each) images. Lightroom's ability to select all 75 images followed by clicking one button to merge them all into a single HDR Panorama is fantastic. It was shot at 11AM or shortly thereafter. Using the Tele lens requires that the overlapping be done a bit carefully since the Mav3 won't do this kind of thing automatically. Shot from above my house. The mountains are roughly 90mi away. The sun...a bit further. View attachment 159038
Very nice AK, and yes the sun is much farther, and today we are at the closest (Perihelion) 91,403,034 miles center to center.

Alaska, you love in an absolutely beautiful state. Much night droning in the winter?
I have yet to fly at night. My interest is mainly photography and videography. Fairbanks is not an incredible metropolis with wonderful night images :)

This sunrise shot is comprised of 15 AE Bracketed (5 shots each) images. Lightroom's ability to select all 75 images followed by clicking one button to merge them all into a single HDR Panorama is fantastic. It was shot at 11AM or shortly thereafter. Using the Tele lens requires that the overlapping be done a bit carefully since the Mav3 won't do this kind of thing automatically. Shot from above my house. The mountains are roughly 90mi away. The sun...a bit further. View attachment 159038
Hey AK

This one belongs on your wall!!

Dale
Miami

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3