DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The 2nd Annual South Florida Drone Meetup in Jensen Beach, FL

RayKelly

Reactions
Make your plans now to join us at The 2nd South Florida Drone Meetup in Jensen Beach, FL on Saturday, April 2, 2022. It will be another awesome event and it's FREE. See our FB group and event page for more info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drone-dude
Please notify us again in February 2022 and repeat the Post in March 2022 just for good measure. I live in florida, so I could probably take a drive there.

Reactions: RayKelly
Please notify us again in February 2022 and repeat the Post in March 2022 just for good measure. I live in florida, so I could probably take a drive there.
Yes I will repeat the post. Hope you will join us. We will talk about it on our Fly For Fun Show livestream on the JohnnieDroneFlyer channel on Wednesdays at 7 pm EST.

Cancel that! I found the Facebook page...

Where can one find more information about the 'South Florida Drone Meetup' in Jensen Beach?
Is it still on? I don't see any recent posts.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot...
David

Last edited:
Cancel that! I found the Facebook page...

Where can one find more information about the 'South Florida Drone Meetup' in Jensen Beach?
Is it still on? I don't see any recent posts.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot...
David
We had a successful event with 100+ drone pilots from all over the US attend. See our FB event page and join our fb group for more information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb