DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The beautifull village of medieval Pals (Girona, Spain).

londondronepilot

Reactions
The beautifull village of medieval Pals (Girona, Spain).

A sunny day in the beautifull village of medieval Pals (Girona, Spain).

Pals is known as one of the most charming villages you can visit on your Costa Brava holiday. Perched on a hilltop, it was built around a fortress and has kept its medieval look so well that a visit to Pals is like travelling back in time.

Equipment.
Osmo Mobile 2 gimbal, Samsung S9+ mobile phone, DJI Mavic Pro drone and Filmora video editing software. Filmed on July 9th 2019 with Filmic Pro Android app in 4K 60fps.

Not long enough, Excellento, if you can get me to sit and watch the entire video with the perfect music it's has to be good......

Reactions: Gindra
Nice footage- I would have shorted each clip a few seconds. You can get more people to watch all the way through. Nice camera work, good pace on all of the panning shots. Shots with the Osmo Movie 2 very nicely stabilized (I have one of those too). I would have liked a few more drone shots from directly above looking down.

I noticed the swallows at the end. They dive around the drones. In Canada the swallows do the same. They are very protective. It is a good idea to avoid that. I have even had pigeons flying around the drone when I was filming old buildings.

Great video though I enjoyed it very much and the choice of music.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost