DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The Early Morning Light

Now I just have to find out how I can turn the cars moving in the wrong direction when I reverse a clip. Lol. Just pretend you didn’t see it!
Hello Dawn,
wow, very nice video again. I liked it very much, even if the cars drive backwards. ? What I find great is that you not only used music, but also the sounds of the waves and seagulls. Very well done, bravo!
Only criticism, the pan to the left at 2:18 to 2:30 is too fast, but otherwise there is nothing to complain about ?

salut et bonne soirée,
Paul

Thank you Paul. I agree about the pan….I thought it was a tad too fast myself! I am thinking of making a video next with voice-over/under if I can stand the sound of my Scottish twang! My nephew works for the BBC and he liked my little video ‘A walk in the forest’. It was not a drone video but camera and gimbal so I didn’t post it here. He thinks a little commentary (not too much) might be interesting. I shall cogitate on that.
Have a wonderful evening!

Dawn

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Thank you Paul. I agree about the pan….I thought it was a tad too fast myself! I am thinking of making a video next with voice-over/under if I can stand the sound of my Scottish twang! My nephew works for the BBC and he liked my little video ‘A walk in the forest’. It was not a drone video but camera and gimbal so I didn’t post it here. He thinks a little commentary (not too much) might be interesting. I shall cogitate on that.
Have a wonderful evening!
you're welcome Dawn! Scottish accent? I love it. I've been to Scotland (Highlands) a dozen times and after certain time I even understood when a Scotsman said something to me....Je m'y suis habitué ?
Please send me the link from A Walk in the Woods. You can send it with a PM!I would be interested to see the video.Please send me the link from A Walk in the Woods. You can send it with a PM!I would be interested to see the video. If your nephew works at the BBC, I'm sure he knows what makes a good video!
I wish you a nice evening and greetings from the Swiss who lives in Germany ?
Paul

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Beautiful place to fly!!!!

Greetings! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Welcome to the forum, from Chicago the Windy City.
Love the early morning light video. Love Scotland been there without a drone.
Love the people, love the country side.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000