DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Evolution of Aviation

Aboveitall

Reactions
Hello MP community: I'm a newbie drone pilot (Mavic Air 2) but long-time fixed wing and hang glider pilot. I'm completely blown away by the sophistication and general technology of today's drones. I believe that drone innovation will likely lead the way to new and better forms of personal transportation. I think to be a safe, sane and expert drone pilot will take the same level of commitment and energy as any other form of flight. Clearly, these are not models or toys. And, in just two weeks I have learned a great deal from experienced pilots on this forum. Thank you and I look forward to supporting this community. Best, Allan from Morgan Hill, California.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

WELCOME to the forum :)

I believe that the "classification" of toy or not is purely how it's used. The lack of complexity of today's UAS (in terms of flight control etc) is so simple that even a child can easily fly one pretty much right out of the box. Given a small amount of cash in hand, literally anyone can have one of these up and flying in a matter of minutes regardless if age 12 or 92.

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143