DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The extraordinary Hariton Cave - Not for the faint of heart

take a hike

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Exploration of a 4Km underground labyrinth.
Squeezing through tight and dark passages and walking through big halls, a one of a kind adventure.
Scenary drone views of the Wadi & trek in the area

Taken using DJI Mavic 2 Pro & OSMO Action

CRANK UP THE VOLUME, PUT ON YOUR HEADSET, HIT PLAY & SET FULL SCREEN
Best viewed on Desktop
For attitional videos see my channel at:

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: take a hike
Mini thriller !

What an intriguing place, man made (or at least modified) over centuries by the looks.
Set up well for regular visitors with decent gear for caving, if you want to go deeper into the system.

Google maps has some very interesting photos attached to the map page.

The news story was a mock up (yes ?), but there have been a few tragic happenings in or around the cave over recent years, and probably many in the centuries past.

Reactions: take a hike
Mini thriller !

What an intriguing place, man made (or at least modified) over centuries by the looks.
Set up well for regular visitors with decent gear for caving, if you want to go deeper into the system.

Google maps has some very interesting photos attached to the map page.

The news story was a mock up (yes ?), but there have been a few tragic happenings in or around the cave over recent years, and probably many in the centuries past.
There have been cases of ppl lost in that cave... flash light batteries ran out etc..., waiting around 24 hours for being rescued...
The cave it-self was formed by underground water flows eons ago when this area was submerged under water.
All is all, while this is not the most challenging cave I have been to it is certainly unique in the area and one of the most beautiful/rewarding I have visited.

And yeah, the news article in the end is a fake (as opposed to the rest of the video) ;)

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr