Join Us Now

The Fellowship Of The Drones

TTP

Premium Pilot
Reactions
One Drone to find them.
One Drone to Bind them.
One Drone to rule them all.

To paraphase J. R.R.T.word abaut the 21 rings in his tales of The Fellowship of the Ring.

In the picture you see the V-Copter Falcon watching over my Mavic 2 Pro and my FIMI X8SE 2020.

About the V-Copter Falcon from xeroxero.tech, a twin-engine drone that many want to see as the next generation of drones, well it's probably too early to comment on such a big issue.

But that the Falcon is a fantastic drone to fly, I can really agree with that.

You feel like the Falconians of old, with the drone on your outstretched hand, you send it where you want, you see everything it sees in real time, and when you say, come home, it comes home.

A completely different experience than flying a regular 4-engine drone.

The photo you see here is arranged, as the weather, winter and snow, strong wind and cold, did not allow me to have all three drones in the air at the same time, M2P and FIMI are in the air at the same time in my photo.My3drones.jpg

Last edited:
One Drone to find them.
One Drone to Bind them.

To paraphase J. R.R.T.word abaut the 21 rings in his tales of The Fellowship of the Ring.

In the picture you see the V-Copter Falcon watching over my Mavic 2 Pro and my FIMI X8SE 2020.

About the V-Copter Falcon from xeroxero.tech, a twin-engine drone that many want to see as the next generation of drones, well it's probably too early to comment on such a big issue.

You feel like the Falconians of old, with the drone on your outstretched hand, you send it where you want, you see everything it sees in real time, and when you say, come home, it comes home.

The photo you see here is arranged, as the weather, winter and snow, strong wind and cold, did not allow me to have all three drones in the air at the same time, M2P and FIMI are in the air at the same time in my photo.
I don’t see pictures

One Drone to find them.
One Drone to Bind them.

The photo you see here is arranged, as the weather, winter and snow, strong wind and cold, did not allow me to have all three drones in the air at the same time, M2P and FIMI are in the air at the same time in my photo.View attachment 142962
I see pictures, please tell me more about the falcon , what are the images that it takes like, cheers Len

Pros and cons of V-Copter Falcon.

I have touched on my own positive opinion of Falcon before, but let me also praise, zerozero.tech and their marketing department for the positive and helpful attitude towards us as customers.

I fly my three drones under different conditions, Falcon I will take with me out on real long walks in open terrain, once or twice a week, now I am lucky enough to have the type of flight areas near me.

The price I paid for Falcon was approx
US $ 1,500, this includes shipping and import duties.

Here are some observations to consider.

- Temperature to fly the Falcon in is above 0 Celisus, it seems that if the battery is too cold it does not want to start.

- The start-up procedure is a bit long, a countdown from 60 seconds down to 0 before it is ready to start.

- The two speed modes, L, Leisure and S, Sport, give 0 to 6 m / s for L and up to 10 m / s for S.
So the falcon is not directly a fly fast drone.

- That the flight time for the battery is good, you really experience positively.

- Photography is not directly my strong point, so I just want to say that for me, Falcon is equipped with sufficient choices.

Greetings
TTP

Even though winter has its grip on the weather where I fly my drones, I have now managed to fly Falcon more regularly.

Unfortunately, zerozero.tech still has a lot to do so that disappointed drone pilots will find it interesting to fly Falcon.

A detailed Manual for Falcon does not exist as far as I know, find no link and you do not get an answer when you write to them.

This has meant that I have had to find solutions to problems myself.

Difficult to make the connection between the drone, the controller and the mobile phone work.

Here I found that you can easily fly the drone with Controls but without a mobile phone,
probably a function they started during the development of the drone, you can fly from the starting point
in a circular area of about 150 meters, and thus learn to master the drone.

Via the site trancendfpv.com I found instructions on having WiFi enabled
in the mobile phone, which solved the connection problem between the drone, the controller and the mobile phone.

As I mentioned earlier, it is a joy to fly Falcon.

My daily flight with my M2P now takes place with my drone wearing BumpCage and landing gear.

This way I can minimize any damage, which easily occurs when you, like me, fly in the woods and on the ground with very cramped spaces and obstacles.

Another positive observation, people I meet are even more interested in my drone as it looks a bit special. Gives me many opportunities to exercise my Drones Ambassador role.photo_2022-03-01_08-00-54.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22