DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

the Fly App expo settings and the MINI 1

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
i am using an i pad ,i believe the numbers that are shown on the App expo settings are different for android
so today i got to fly my MM and was able to try out the expo settings ,that were added to the Fly App in the latest update
the default settings of 40 /30 /40 are fine so i tried setting them all at the lowest 10 setting and it made the drone respond very gently to the amount of stick input from the RC
then i went to the other end of the scale and set the maximum setting of 90 ,at this setting the drone responded to stick input immediately
these settings are only for normal or sport mode, cine is not affected by what you have them set at
so really depending on how quick or not you want the drone to respond to stick movement ,you can find a combination that suits your flying style

i am using an i pad ,i believe the numbers that are shown on the App expo settings are different for android
Yes they show as 0.4 as opposed to the 0.40 that IOS shows, Do you have any details what these settings are for, I saw them on the Mavic Pro but never actually made changes to them.

@Exphantomflyer in simple terms, these settings according to how they are configured
change the point at which the drone actually responds to an input from the RC
they dont alter the amount of response that the drone gets from the full movement of a given stick input ,so full up is still the maximum forwards ,and so on ,the drone itself flies just the same
so if the lowest number is chosen the curve starts off flat then as it progresses it steepens ,with the highest number the curve goes the other way so it has a high initial response then it flattens out towards the end of the curve
so a low number gives more total stick movement range between the start and end point
and conversely the higher number shortens that range distance

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22