Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

The following is simply a question out of desperation and curiosity:

DOC ASMR

Reactions
I'm actually very nervous to ask this question, but to ask this question is my only option left really.

I have two replacement parts coming in the day after tomorrow and the day after that. One being a ribbon cable to fix a stabilization issue with my gimbal, the other being a dish that needs to be installed to my controller. A dish to replace a already installed dish of the same make and model that just so happens to be defective.

The dish is eliminate my anxiety of flying too far enough to lose my connection. ( Flying with the defective one, with only a few feet of range was NERVE RACKING!)

Now onto the question. Mods, Admins, hold your ban hammers for just a little longer.

Can you guys help me get this screwdriver set?
Anbee Repair Screwdriver Tool Kit Compatible with DJI Spark/Mavic Pro/Mavic Mini SE/Mavic Air 2S / Mavic 2 / Tello EDU/Phantom 3 4 / Inspire Drone, 13-in-1 High-Speed Steel Screwdriver Set Amazon.com: Anbee Repair Screwdriver Tool Kit Compatible with DJI Spark/Mavic Pro/Mavic Mini SE/Mavic Air 2S / Mavic 2 / Tello EDU/Phantom 3 4 / Inspire Drone, 13-in-1 High-Speed Steel Screwdriver Set : Cell Phones & Accessories

BSauce955

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm actually very nervous to ask this question, but to ask this question is my only option left really.

I have two replacement parts coming in the day after tomorrow and the day after that. One being a ribbon cable to fix a stabilization issue with my gimbal, the other being a dish that needs to be installed to my controller. A dish to replace a already installed dish of the same make and model that just so happens to be defective.

The dish is eliminate my anxiety of flying too far enough to lose my connection. ( Flying with the defective one, with only a few feet of range was NERVE RACKING!)

Now onto the question. Mods, Admins, hold your ban hammers for just a little longer.

Can you guys help me get this screwdriver set?
Anbee Repair Screwdriver Tool Kit Compatible with DJI Spark/Mavic Pro/Mavic Mini SE/Mavic Air 2S / Mavic 2 / Tello EDU/Phantom 3 4 / Inspire Drone, 13-in-1 High-Speed Steel Screwdriver Set Amazon.com: Anbee Repair Screwdriver Tool Kit Compatible with DJI Spark/Mavic Pro/Mavic Mini SE/Mavic Air 2S / Mavic 2 / Tello EDU/Phantom 3 4 / Inspire Drone, 13-in-1 High-Speed Steel Screwdriver Set : Cell Phones & Accessories
What do you mean, can we help you? Do you need help ordering it?

eEridani

Premium Pilot
Reactions
lol - a guy on a 3d printer site had hosed his printer - literally hammering on it with a crescent wrench because it wasn't doing what he expected - and was asking for donations to cover his screw up. I guess this is getting more common.

DOC ASMR

Reactions
lol - a guy on a 3d printer site had hosed his printer - literally hammering on it with a crescent wrench because it wasn't doing what he expected - and was asking for donations to cover his screw up. I guess this is getting more common.
3d printers are underrated just use molds instead

JohnnyD913

Premium Pilot
Editor
Reactions
I would like a brand new Yamaha yz450f
And a inspire 2 with Apple pro license.
I’ll need the x-7 camera I believe and lots of spare batteries..
Will someone buy these for me?
I don’t think over $20,000 is that much to ask from u good folk here a Mavic pilots..
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: kidroc

DOC ASMR

Reactions
I would like a brand new Yamaha yz450f
And a inspire 2 with Apple pro license.
I’ll need the x-7 camera I believe and lots of spare batteries..
Will someone buy these for me?
I don’t think over $20,000 is that much to ask from u good folk here a Mavic pilots..
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
HEYY IM DESPRATE!!!

what's a apple pro license

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349