DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Forest (short)

Saw this over on the DJI forum and simply loved it!

Someone has got TALENT! Im a fan!

Are all those close up shots that are moving i.e. the brick wall pull back, the water flowing , etc. done hand held with your DSLR and using a GIMBAL to steady the shot?

Also whats your location?

Someone has got TALENT! Im a fan!

Are all those close up shots that are moving i.e. the brick wall pull back, the water flowing , etc. done hand held with your DSLR and using a GIMBAL to steady the shot?

Also whats your location?

Thanks man! DSLR and a glidecam for the water shot, any of the wider ones are just a steady hand and stabilisation + slowdown in post.

From the UK Thumbswayup

Thanks man! DSLR and a glidecam for the water shot, any of the wider ones are just a steady hand and stabilisation + slowdown in post.

From the UK Thumbswayup

I was hoping you were in the US so we could collaborate (really just to pick your brain and learn some excellent tips)

What frame rate do the slowed down shots typically start at? 24 fPS? 30 FPS , 60 FPS?

Really good stuff. Well done !! Looking forward for more !

I was hoping you were in the US so we could collaborate (really just to pick your brain and learn some excellent tips)

What frame rate do the slowed down shots typically start at? 24 fPS? 30 FPS , 60 FPS?

Shoot me a PM anytime! I always film at 60 as i slow 90% of my footage down, all depends on the film/style i suppose.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60