DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The French Quarter of New Orleans

MPone

Reactions
Video maybe a tad too long. But all comments welcome ...

The French Quarter is the city’s historic heart, famous for its vibrant nightlife and colorful buildings with cast iron balconies. Crowd pleasing Bourbon Street features jazz clubs, Cajun eateries and raucous bars serving potent cocktails. Quieter streets lead to the French Market, with gourmet food and local crafts, and to Jackson Square where street performers entertain in front of soaring St. Louis Cathedral.

Me too! The first time I was there drones don't exist yet.
Also, love Jackson square... cross the street and walk up the levee... you truly realize that the water level in the Mississippi is at least 10-15’ above the ground level of the square...
love those French donuts at Cafe du Monde too (in Arizona and Mexico we call them sopapillas).

Reactions: MPone
Also, love Jackson square... cross the street and walk up the levee... you truly realize that the water level in the Mississippi is at least 10-15’ above the ground level of the square...
love those French donuts at Cafe du Monde too (in Arizona and Mexico we call them sopapillas).
It's still there and the lines are so long

Reactions: Thomas B
Video maybe a tad too long. But all comments welcome ...

The French Quarter is the city’s historic heart, famous for its vibrant nightlife and colorful buildings with cast iron balconies. Crowd pleasing Bourbon Street features jazz clubs, Cajun eateries and raucous bars serving potent cocktails. Quieter streets lead to the French Market, with gourmet food and local crafts, and to Jackson Square where street performers entertain in front of soaring St. Louis Cathedral.
Nice video, I’ve seen so many mini two videos lately that your video stands out compared to those because of using the Mavic two pro. You can definitely see the difference in the picture quality colors and clarity

Very nice job! You certainly put a lot of time and effort into it. Thanks for sharing.

Nice video. No matter what time of year you shoot video or photos of the mighty Mississippi river, it's never blue! Ha. What happened to the cemetery shots?

I was there 2 weeks ago. Didn't bring the drone because I wasn't sure what we were going to do besides another one of the haunted tours with my daughter and didn't feel like lugging it around all day. We are going back to my aunts for Thanksgiving so I'll have another chance when it's not 120% humidity...

I was there 2 weeks ago. Didn't bring the drone because I wasn't sure what we were going to do besides another one of the haunted tours with my daughter and didn't feel like lugging it around all day. We are going back to my aunts for Thanksgiving so I'll have another chance when it's not 120% humidity...
Beware of the high tension electric wires between Jackson Square and the river. I launched from Louis Armstrong park and did not notice them. Could have been a disaster ?

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
Great video, I love NOLA.
Can I ask what it takes to make a video like this? Did you need to get permissions to fly over the city and river?

Thanks for the compliment.

I use Davinci Resolve to do editing and color grading. A very comprehensive tool but it's a ***** to learn. There's no permission require to drone over as it is not a restricted airspace. The DJI Go4 shows it is not. Just don't drone near people or structures.

Reactions: stusmavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242