DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini The last leaves

ikkel

Reactions
The last leaves are falling from the trees.
Winter is coming to the land of castles and abbeys.
The people are preparing for the arrival of King Winter. Harvests are brought in, gardens are winterized, the cold is coming, the last leaves fall off.

Everything is shot with the osmo pocket, mavic pro and the new mini 2

The last leaves are falling from the trees.
Winter is coming to the land of castles and abbeys.
The people are preparing for the arrival of King Winter. Harvests are brought in, gardens are winterized, the cold is coming, the last leaves fall off.

Everything is shot with the osmo pocket, mavic pro and the new mini 2
salut Patrick,
très belle ta video, j ai bien aimé les "dolly zooms" C´est un effect qui fonctionne très bien! Bravo pour cette video bien faite???La musique est auss bien choisi!
cheers Paul

Last edited:
Reactions: ikkel
Nice video.

As an idea though, I would recommend that you film at least some of your building via a backwards flyover to “reveal” the buildings.

Paul/Jack recently posted a few excellent examples of a “reverse reveal of a building”, in an edit he created (see below).

Nice video.

As an idea though, I would recommend that you film at least some of your building via a backwards flyover to “reveal” the buildings.

Paul/Jack recently posted a few excellent examples of a “reverse reveal of a building”, in an edit he created (see below).

I know the reveal and sometimes I do it like that and sometimes I don't. It depends of the surroundings where the building is and off course of the authorisation of the owner of the buildings. We are not always allow to do that. In this one for example I did it with a castle where i got authorisation to do a fly over.

salut Patrick,
très belle ta video, j ai bien aimé les "dolly zooms" C´est un effect qui fonctionne très bien! Bravo pour cette video bien faite???La musique est auss bien choisi!
cheers Paul
Merci :)
Le dolly zoom c'est fait en post-edit car le mini et le pro n'ont pas cet effet dans leurs quick-shot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo