DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Mechanics of how the Mavics Wet Suits Work

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I have gotten quite a few questions about the how the Wet Suits actually work
took a few minutes to show a visual on how to get the most out of the Wet Suits.

If your interested in the Wet Suit Package
email me at [email protected] for the Forum Member Discount.

Reactions: Karakoram and naiku
Yes the Forum Member can still get the Twilight Package :
3 battery covers / 3 Power button Seals and 4 Color Designs.
$96.95 plus shipping

Over 50 videos of the Mavic 2 flying in the pouring rain.
Phantomrain.org

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 9.34.39 PM.png

I don't know if you have this video already posted on here somewhere, or if you mind me posting it, but this is just amazing.

I just had a hailstorm pass by a couple days ago.

The footage is on here in Photos and Videos.

I gotta get me one of these.

Reactions: TreeHugger
I don't know if you have this video already posted on here somewhere, or if you mind me posting it, but this is just amazing.

I just had a hailstorm pass by a couple days ago.

The footage is on here in Photos and Videos.

I gotta get me one of these.

This is right when we realized that the Power Button Had to to be fully sealed to protect the battery from being compromised.

I have gotten quite a few questions about the how the Wet Suits actually work
took a few minutes to show a visual on how to get the most out of the Wet Suits.

If your interested in the Wet Suit Package
email me at [email protected] for the Forum Member Discount.

Hey! Seems like a great product! Water damage has always been the biggest risk for any drone pilot and stumbling upon this is just a treat!! I love (trying to capture) lighting strikes but it's always a game of chicken, will I get a few awesome shots of the strikes just in time to bring the Mavic back home safely before the water comes down? Haha.. Are you working on getting something out for the Mavic 2 series? I fly the Zoom because I operate mostly in the mountains where it's safer to get as close to cliffs and waterfalls as possible without actually crashing it and instead zooming in to get that crisp closer look. I just saw some of the videos on Phantom Rain vimeo page, really cool.. I'll also email you something shortly, see if we could do something together. Safe flying!!
Naveed from the Karakorams

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Hey! Seems like a great product! Water damage has always been the biggest risk for any drone pilot and stumbling upon this is just a treat!! I love (trying to capture) lighting strikes but it's always a game of chicken, will I get a few awesome shots of the strikes just in time to bring the Mavic back home safely before the water comes down? Haha.. Are you working on getting something out for the Mavic 2 series? I fly the Zoom because I operate mostly in the mountains where it's safer to get as close to cliffs and waterfalls as possible without actually crashing it and instead zooming in to get that crisp closer look. I just saw some of the videos on Phantom Rain vimeo page, really cool.. I'll also email you something shortly, see if we could do something together. Safe flying!!
Naveed from the Karakorams

Yes we do have the Wet suit ready to ship for the Mavic Series of Drones.
The Mavic 2 is a Beast in the Rain with the Wet Suit. Email me for the Forum Discount at [email protected]

The Picture above is the Mavic 2 Wet Suit - you get all the color designs in the package plus the 3 battery covers..

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Flying the Master Air Screw Props on the Orca Wet Suit today.

You notice the Whistle sound right away when just spinning them with your finger. The tone is a little nicer , but we have yet to test them in 30 mph winds.
The props our a little longer than the standard props and very close to each other.

You can see the lift under the prop Covers which helps the props clear the drone.

Anyone test the Air Screw Props in higher winds ?

Screenshot 08-03-2020 20.30.13.jpg

Flying the Master Air Screw Props on the Orca Wet Suit today.

You notice the Whistle sound right away when just spinning them with your finger. The tone is a little nicer , but we have yet to test them in 30 mph winds.
The props our a little longer than the standard props and very close to each other.

You can see the lift under the prop Covers which helps the props clear the drone.

Anyone test the Air Screw Props in higher winds ?

View attachment 109622
I still love the orca set

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Sooo are there discounts still? I'm def interested in the pink one. Which one's the pink one? Site doesn't really show what the 4 options are.

Sooo are there discounts still? I'm def interested in the pink one. Which one's the pink one? Site doesn't really show what the 4 options are.

The Forum Members get the Twilight Wet Suit Package that comes with all 3 color Designs.
Neon Red and Black
Neon Blue and Black
Black and White or All Black
Come with 3 battery covers and 3 Power Button Seals

Email me at [email protected]

If you order on the web you just get 1 color design and 1 battery cover.
so its a nice package.

Just stumbled across this topic, once my warranty is up and i'm "less afraid" i might get myself one of these, by God they look good/useful.

Couple things to note:

They provide a lot of benefits besides being able to fly in the rain..
DJI does honor the warranty with the Wet Suits.
It is not against the FAA laws to fly in the Rain .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Land on Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser