DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Moverio Drone Soar App thread (renamed)

well flew today and I must say the unit lost connection just stopped working! also took forever to boot up the DJI4 APP. very bad this mostly started after the latest update 14? had some issues with 12/13 but only once in a while now its like every time I fly! I have reloaded the app 2 times nothing works. dji just came out with another APP update yesterday addressing crash issues when will Epson update there APP?? MAY FIX IT ALSO. Also I get the battery charge warning with 30 seconds to shut down ? blurred frozen picture along with very bad delay this is very bad when flying 1/2 mile out. Hope this is addressed soon

While I am sad to see other have the charge warning with 30 seconds to shut down, I am also pleased that I am not the only one and that it seems to be generic. I guess its not a faulty unity or TX - it seems to be a firmware optimization issue that I hope can be addressed. If not fixed completely they could give a 2 minute warning which would allow us to prepare for the shut down. I hope this does not happen with the Epson app when it is eventually released!

@EpsonMoverio - thanks for keeping us posted.

David.

Reactions: ksmusa
well flew today and I must say the unit lost connection just stopped working! also took forever to boot up the DJI4 APP. very bad this mostly started after the latest update 14? had some issues with 12/13 but only once in a while now its like every time I fly! I have reloaded the app 2 times nothing works. dji just came out with another APP update yesterday addressing crash issues when will Epson update there APP?? MAY FIX IT ALSO. Also I get the battery charge warning with 30 seconds to shut down ? blurred frozen picture along with very bad delay this is very bad when flying 1/2 mile out. Hope this is addressed soon

Hello,

I am sorry you are having issues with your Moverio unit. Try disabling video caching to your Moverios. This seems to solve a lot of the latency issues users are experiencing. You can also try changing your frequency from 2.4 to 5.8 or vice a versa. Take a look at the channel and how much noise may be interfering in the Go4 app. You can sideload the latest apk of go4 very easily. It takes a bit of testing before we push the latest app to the Moverio Store, so if you want the latest, this is your best route. In the next few days, we will be releasing a video on how to sideload the latest app dji go 4 app utilzing a qr code reader directly from your glasses. Will send you link when it is uploaded.

Hello,

I am sorry you are having issues with your Moverio unit. Try disabling video caching to your Moverios. This seems to solve a lot of the latency issues users are experiencing. You can also try changing your frequency from 2.4 to 5.8 or vice a versa. Take a look at the channel and how much noise may be interfering in the Go4 app. You can sideload the latest apk of go4 very easily. It takes a bit of testing before we push the latest app to the Moverio Store, so if you want the latest, this is your best route. In the next few days, we will be releasing a video on how to sideload the latest app dji go 4 app utilzing a qr code reader directly from your glasses. Will send you link when it is uploaded.
one question, do I remove the mov dji app then load the apk?

not to be thread police :) but can we keep this thread clean for the coming Moverio flight app and not DJI Go ?

it will make it easier later on.

thanks

not to be thread police :) but can we keep this thread clean for the coming Moverio flight app and not DJI Go ?

it will make it easier later on.

thanks
?????? dji go is a Moverio Drone APP, Until the new app is ready all the issues with dji go APP should be expressed so the new APP doesn't make the same mistakes and soft wear issues. Moverio team monitors the threads so all info is important, my opinion

?????? dji go is a Moverio Drone APP, Until the new app is ready all the issues with dji go APP should be expressed so the new APP doesn't make the same mistakes and soft wear issues. Moverio team monitors the threads so all info is important, my opinion

Yes - but how about using the DJI Go thread or creating a new thread for DJI Go. I agree that Moverio / Epson needs to know about the issues - but they monitor the whole section.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara