DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The new giant Guitar at Hard Rock Ft. Lauderdale

That building is gorgeous!! Nice Video!

Thanks! The place is gorgeous. I'm not much of a background music guy so my vids are all silent for now. Gradually adding to my page any fun landmarks while I'm out travelling. Shot with the Mavic 2 Pro in POI mode. Altitude limited due to some nearby airports.

Great video but did you happen to check the airspace in that area? I gave it a quick glance and it looks like you're in some pretty congested airspace. Depending on exactly where you flew you could have been in Controlled Airspace where you would need ATC authorization.

See the screenshot below. A quick WAG would put your location somewhere near the upper left hand portion of the green text box (ignore the text it's for a TFR that's about to go into effect for VIP movement).
Screenshot 2019-11-26 13.52.03.png

If my WAG is off base please correct me. I didn't spend a lot of time on this just a quick search & locate.

Allen

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks! The place is gorgeous. I'm not much of a background music guy so my vids are all silent for now. Gradually adding to my page any fun landmarks while I'm out travelling. Shot with the Mavic 2 Pro in POI mode. Altitude limited due to some nearby airports.
Well if you do add music, which I hope you consider, I hope it’s rocking’. BB King, Stevey Ray Vaughn or maybe Rush! ?

Totally mint!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake