DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The RC is not... Msg truncated ... Many questions

laurent45

Reactions
Hello everyone.
Today I was some practice flying, when at 277 meters , I got the message "La radiocommande is not...", which would translate in english "the RC is not...".... and the screen was frozen

My 1st question : is there a way to get the full message,.. I tried to tap on the msg with no success.

2nd question : what would have been the end of the message, .... so I did not know if my RC was not connected with my phone or with the drone ?
So I turn off the RC and stopped the app, then restart both....... and the drone was where I left it at 277 meters.....
I checked in parameters : I had "RTH if disconnect" , not "Hover".
So what happened ?
Was it the connection to the phone ?
Or the RTH was not triggered automatically ?

Thanks for your insight

Miscaleanous question : On the top left it is stated "P Mode" but I was in normal mode. So why not "N Mode" (Other time I saw C mode, when I was in cinematic mode")

Attachments

• msg dji.jpg
    msg dji.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 10
This might be useful to you

1) is probably "RC not connected to m..." that's as much as I can see of the message that is telling me the phone is not connected to the controller.
The screen freezes at that point in a black and white image.

This might be useful to you

1) is probably "RC not connected to m..." that's as much as I can see of the message that is telling me the phone is not connected to the controller.
The screen freezes at that point in a black and white image.
Thanks a lot for having taken the time to answer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest