DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Reaper is skinned, skidded and strobed. Show us your skin. ;)

The skins are from WRAPGRADE.JP and we're very easy to apply.

I just had a plastic first aid tweezer to help with holding on to them without messing up the adhesive while I fumbled around getting them lined up and didn't get in a hurry.

Reactions: Mavic2zoomAptos
It's been a while coming, but it's finally completed. :)

Give
Did you wrap the metal belly cover?
This cover can get quite hot and apparently is used to transfer heat from internal components.
Please let us know what you experience with this application of the wrap.
There's another thread about this "heat sink" you can check if you're interested.
Effect of skinning/wrapping heat sink

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Did you wrap the metal belly cover?
This cover can get quite hot and apparently is used to transfer heat from internal components.
Please let us know what you experience with this application of the wrap.
There's another thread about this "heat sink" you can check if you're interested.
Yes I did and I'll let everyone know if heat or anything else is an issue. :)

Did you weight it before and after each upgrade? Just curious how much weight was added and how it affects flight time.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Did you weight it before and after each upgrade? Just curious how much weight was added and how it affects flight time.
The skids were the only appreciateable weight increase for today's set up.

They weigh 4.3 ounces.

Last edited:
BTW, it looks great. I love the strobes. How much further away can you see it now in the daylight?
Even with today's glare, the hi-vis orange made it much easier to see it at greater distances.

Unfortunately, I didn't look at the distance.

I was watching the video for freezing, skipping or anything since I fielded my new Lenovo Tab 4 10.1" 64k tablet and unboosted Raptor XR antenna.

It was an amazing upgrade from the stock antennas and DJI "recommended" Nexus 9.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa