DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Ribble Steam and Railway Museum, Preston

Paul Iddon

Reactions
The Ribble Steam Railway and Museum is an active Heritage Railway, running Steam Engines every weekend from Easter to October (plus Halloween and Santa Specials.).

With a museum, workshop, passenger train and a children's playground it's a great day out for the family and train enthusiasts. As a volunteer-run organisation, you will find a friendly and welcoming environment with knowledgeable volunteers on hand to answer any questions and share their knowledge. For full opening times please check their website.

Special permission and assistance from the following people made this video possible:

Mike Bailey Director & Company Secretary Ribble Steam Railway Ltd Paulo Marques Front of House & Museum Manager And thanks also to Steve, Martin, Sammi, and Alison for their time, and to all the volunteers that make this attraction such a wonderful place to visit.

Paul.

Very nice. One of the things you did very well was drones moves that look like dolly or gimbal moves. Good music. The pan in the opening was a bit to fast for me but that's being picky. Looks like a fine museum. That move through the passenger car made me think of Harry Potter when he's invisible and listening on Draco's plans.

Reactions: Paul Iddon
That was amazing! The relevant Museum authorities who gave you permission to film their place should be delighted with the resulting video. They should use it to advertise their establishment. With your permission of course.

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Well done and very professional.

Thank you kindly :)

Very nice. One of the things you did very well was drones moves that look like dolly or gimbal moves. Good music. The pan in the opening was a bit to fast for me but that's being picky. Looks like a fine museum. That move through the passenger car made me think of Harry Potter when he's invisible and listening on Draco's plans.

Much appreciated. I'll have to re-watch the movie with my daughter (she's a Potter fan!)

That was amazing! The relevant Museum authorities who gave you permission to film their place should be delighted with the resulting video. They should use it to advertise their establishment. With your permission of course.

Cheers Yogi. The front of house manager at the museum seems very pleased with it (and the music) and will be sharing it online. A good result.

Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka