DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The simple, sublime beauty of sand & surf

macfawlty

Reactions
The first time I did this type of shot was on the cliffs near the Gliderport in Torrey Pines, CA... over Black's Beach. My first visit to San Diego and first time back to the California coast for over 25 years.

I was primarily trying to gauge elevation as I descended to beach level a couple hundred feet below. The beauty of the surf and sand from directly overhead was mesmerizing even on my iPad mini. I could watch it for hours. It's like instant meditation.

This clip is from the beach at Poipu, Kauai. I'll upload a collage of the resort shortly.

Who would have thought something as simple as watching the waves riding up the shore along with the right soundtrack could be so beautiful.
Thank you for that.
Very well done.

Well a really nice shot, not more and just a clip.

Ciao Rob

The first time I did this type of shot was on the cliffs near the Gliderport in Torrey Pines, CA... over Black's Beach. My first visit to San Diego and first time back to the California coast for over 25 years.

I was primarily trying to gauge elevation as I descended to beach level a couple hundred feet below. The beauty of the surf and sand from directly overhead was mesmerizing even on my iPad mini. I could watch it for hours. It's like instant meditation.

This clip is from the beach at Poipu, Kauai. I'll upload a collage of the resort shortly.

I agree this is beautiful, you have a good eye as a cinematographer, it’s simple and powerful. The music was a perfect choice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3