DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini The Yukon - A Drone Pilot's Paradise!

PBDawg

Reactions
Over the last four weeks you may have noticed that I have been posting numerous drone videos from my September road trip to the Yukon. I promise that this is my last one for the foreseeable future! This video is the "grand finale", consisting of a compilation of the highlights from the entire trip. I hope that the video captures the wonder of the Yukon from a drone's eye view.

This is an excellent video! You clearly know how to fly. You graded well and the letterboxed, "Cinema" look is perfect for the subject matter. Your title says it all. We usually tell people on this forum their videos are loo long. On yours I actually think the first few shots could have been longer. I wanted to enjoy the scenery more but the shots came and went. If your total video had been 3 to 4 minutes long, I still would have gladly watched all of it because it was that beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: Dbez1 and PBDawg
This is an excellent video! You clearly know how to fly. You graded well and the letterboxed, "Cinema" look is perfect for the subject matter. Your title says it all. We usually tell people on this forum their videos are loo long. On yours I actually think the first few shots could have been longer. I wanted to enjoy the scenery more but the shots came and went. If your total video had been 3 to 4 minutes long, I still would have gladly watched all of it because it was that beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much DaveS for your encouragement. Much appreciated.

Excellent video thanks for sharing it with us. Looks like a very enjoyed
and memorable trip. ??

Reactions: PBDawg
Nice video, enjoyed watching. It's funny, when the Blue Danube started, I thought, "no, not gonna work". By the end, I knew it had been a perfect choice.

• Love
Nice video, enjoyed watching. It's funny, when the Blue Danube started, I thought, "no, not gonna work". By the end, I knew it had been a perfect choice.
l knew that I was taking a risk with Blue Danube, wondering whether my use of it would be seen as cliché, but like you said, it just seemed to fit so well. Thank you so much for the positive feedback Barbara.

Not so much for me, not trying to be a naysayer. You had too much in one video, but that is a 'taste' thing. I love landscape. And just as I was settling in to enjoy each scene it was cut and off into the next,.. I'd prefer less (scenes) in a video and more enjoyment. But, as I say, it's a 'taste' thing and that's how my tastes run. Good footage, nicely shot and absolutely beautiful country!

Not so much for me, not trying to be a naysayer. You had too much in one video, but that is a 'taste' thing. I love landscape. And just as I was settling in to enjoy each scene it was cut and off into the next,.. I'd prefer less (scenes) in a video and more enjoyment. But, as I say, it's a 'taste' thing and that's how my tastes run. Good footage, nicely shot and absolutely beautiful country!
Thanks for the feedback jag32266. I did try to pack the highlights from numerous Yukon videos into a short time. Perhaps you would enjoy the individual videos more. Please feel free to view my individual Yukon drone videos on my YouTube channel at Phil Bailey.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000