DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Theory Test

Nice 1!!
I have an issue with the test, you need 16 or more to pass........great! But that means you can potentially have 4 wrong. Which 4? So i could be flying over crowds of 1000 people, or waving around in the air getting the attention of an air ambulance.......thinking i am doing the right thing.

It would be great if the ones wrong(provided passed of course) they told you the correct answers.

Nice 1!!
I have an issue with the test, you need 16 or more to pass........great! But that means you can potentially have 4 wrong. Which 4? So i could be flying over crowds of 1000 people, or waving around in the air getting the attention of an air ambulance.......thinking i am doing the right thing.

It would be great if the ones wrong(provided passed of course) they told you the correct answers.
They did tell me which ones I got wrong and what the right answer was.

I think it was right at the bottom when you scrolled down. Well done for passing.
Thank you Andrew, you to. I got 17 out of 20(don’t tell anyone ). So I obviously missed it. I am going to do again and then look for answers of what I get wrong. Hopefully less as I have read up since then. Cheers, fly safe Thumbswayup

What I want to know is what to do if there is only 999 people :rolleyes:
Can you get within 149.845 metres. Duhh!

• Haha
Reactions: ven
Thank you Andrew, you to. I got 17 out of 20(don’t tell anyone ). So I obviously missed it. I am going to do again and then look for answers of what I get wrong. Hopefully less as I have read up since then. Cheers, fly safe Thumbswayup
Yes I got 17/20 too. Let me know how you get on with the retake and which if any you get wrong. I got the one about snow wrong lol.

Reactions: ven
Do you know what they are planning to change to be able to fly? I’m going to Scotland 2021 and want to fly my Mini over some golf courses.

Do you know what they are planning to change to be able to fly? I’m going to Scotland 2021 and want to fly my Mini over some golf courses.
Golf courses? You have to get the PGYTECH POO-DROPPER! If you see a patch of orange marring an otherwise beautiful green drop away!! ?

Yes I got 17/20 too. Let me know how you get on with the retake and which if any you get wrong. I got the one about snow wrong lol.

I got 19/20 and very annoyed as one of the questions was ridiculous!
And you may guess which one..........
I totally disagree with the one about snowing. if it is the same question that is.

I seem to remember the question being along the lines of...

If it started snowing what would you do?

Return back because you were to cold and not being able to feel the controls correctly and control of the drone?
Return to home?
And one other?

What a load of rubbish.
If there was any chance of it snowing you should be wrapped up warm anyway! Basic common sense I would have thought!

The answer I gave, was to return directly as you possibly could not see the drone due to the snow obscuring your view of the drone I.e. Line of sight being disrupted. (VLOS)

Some one setting these questions just does not use their brains I think.

I got 19/20 and very annoyed as one of the questions was ridiculous!
And you may guess which one..........
I totally disagree with the one about snowing. if it is the same question that is.

I seem to remember the question being along the lines of...

If it started snowing what would you do?

Return back because you were to cold and not being able to feel the controls correctly and control of the drone?
Return to home?
And one other?

What a load of rubbish.
If there was any chance of it snowing you should be wrapped up warm anyway! Basic common sense I would have thought!

The answer I gave, was to return directly as you possibly could not see the drone due to the snow obscuring your view of the drone I.e. Line of sight being disrupted. (VLOS)

Some one setting these questions just does not use their brains I think.
Yes I think that's the question, I also got that wrong as the correct answer of being too cold to control the drone could also apply to days when it wasn't snowing but was just very cold, the snow part is a bit of a red herring.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC