DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

These homes are one storm away from falling into Lake Huron.

Oh my... Nice shooting!

Terrifying situation. Reminds me a bit of Baytown, TX where ground water pumping led to rapid subsidence and flooded large areas of the town even with levees built as the town elevation sunk further and further below the sea level of the bay.

Nicely done, like the natural sound of the waves you dubbed in. Suggestion: mix a little sound of the drone with the waves next time and see how that turns out.

Nicely done, like the natural sound of the waves you dubbed in. Suggestion: mix a little sound of the drone with the waves next time and see how that turns out.

i am not that impressed with the audio here. Perhaps some drone noose overlayed would improve things. While the waves were loud and completely overpowering This didn’t really jive well with the video.

my best audio work to date was here, with the polar express: I would like to experiment with carrying an audio recorder 50’ below the drone on a string to try and capture even better audio of this locomotive next year.

Reactions: mavic53
One more storm and these houses may fall into the lake.

apparently there were 20 foot waves just a few days ago. We have near record lake levels. One house on Lake Michigan fell into the lake already.

This is a classic " not if, but when" scenario. Nice video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty