DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thinking about selling my M2 pro.

flyoway

Reactions
Hello, whats a fair price to sell my m2 pro w/ travel charge kit included.

Perfect condition
Take off about 20 times

-Andy

whats a fair price to sell my m2 pro w/ travel charge get included
Check out the prices on eBay. That'll give you an idea of what you can ask for yours.

I'm extremely surprised I got 1 post, What's up!
Well, it's a pretty silly question, honestly. msinger's response is completely adequate in and of itself. There is no reason for anyone else to post. You check prices on eBay and sell it for as much as the market will bear.

I’m sure no one was trying to be rude but I agree, ☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️. Msinger is what I would of told you. Any how, good luck selling, hopefully your not leaving the hobby, maybe just moving up.

Are you wanting 50 responses all telling you their idea of a price, which will be differing amounts? How is that going to help you? You've been offered $300, I'll offer $400, you've been told to check ebay, so that should be ample info for you to now work out your own price and put it out there.

Reactions: 747P4
I already have enough drones. why are you selling, bad experience with drones?
are you leaving the hobby? upgrading? if you look on ebay that MP2 should sale around 1000.00, if everything is in tact, no accidents.

I just got a m2P w fly more, 9months DJI care, an iPad 4, landing pad and a few other things for 1600. Prices for new ones are coming down already so yeah, check eBay completed and sold to give you an idea of what you’re willing to lose.

Perfect condition
Take off about 20 times

-Andy
People on this forum is really rude is posted a question about 5TH and some ahole told me to read the manual. I've been on other forums before and none were as rude as this forum. Good Luck with your sale.

Reactions: superdave5050

It's probably because this is something you can very easily figure out for yourself in 5 minutes on the internet, and might vary somewhat area-to-area. You are also the one that needs to be comfortable with the asking price. Only you know the exact condition, how it's been cared for, etc. A fair price is whatever the market in your area will bear. Also be prepared to answer questions as to why you are selling after only 20 flights.

Check eBay sold listings (not completed but actually sold - this is in the Advanced search section), check your local for-sale websites (Craig's list or whatever is in your area, Facebook Marketplace, etc.), and check the Buy/Sell on various forums. Check your local drone/photography shops that might sell used equipment or do consignment and see what they are asking (you will want to be lower). That will give you as good of an idea as any.

Perfect condition
Take off about 20 times

-Andy

Did you really expect that the members of a forum (where most people already have the item you wish to sell) would offer to buy your drone?

Why would you not go to the place where they are sold 2nd hand and check the market?

Anyway I'll offer 300 genuine Aussie dollars so I can resell it on ebay for about $600;)

Reactions: Kilrah
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest