DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thinking of buying a Mavic air 1. Opinions please

alex38313

Reactions
I am thinking of getting a used original mavic air fly more package for $330. Do you guys think it’s worth it or spend like $500 on the air 2 fly more package instead? I am pretty new to the drones abd not a professional photographer. Only drone I had before was a spark. Is it worth it for $330 in 2022?

I would recommend going with the Air 2 or Air 2S - I was considering the Mini 2 and the FPV as well. Very happy with my Air 2, only it's low light camera performance gives me pause.

I am thinking of getting a used original mavic air fly more package for $330. Do you guys think it’s worth it or spend like $500 on the air 2 fly more package instead? I am pretty new to the drones abd not a professional photographer. Only drone I had before was a spark. Is it worth it for $330 in 2022?
I would go for the Mavic two pro it is still my favorite drone and you could maybe good deal on it being that it is three years old I think

Reactions: alex38313
The DJI Mavic Mini, DJI MIni 2, or Mini 2SE are what I'd recommend if you're just starting and want to spend less than $500.

The Mini 2 has a better camera and longer range on the controller, is worth the extra hundred bucks, but any of the Minis is worth having, tame, and good for a noob.

Get a new one and get the CareRefresh policy while you're registering it.

The Spark and the original Air are both very fine little drones, especially for their time, but today they're heavy, _very_ noisy, have limited flight time, and are both past end of life.

Reactions: alex38313
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada