DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This cable may have caused lack of functionality..

Manx

Reactions
I ordered this cable recently for my MM and S9. The aircraft flew fine, but I found that I had lost this functionality:

1. Take photo using controller button
  2. Take video using controller button
  3. Switch into any of the flight modes (P, S, C). It either stayed in P mode of displayed N/A
Going back to the original cable and it was fine.
Subsequent (2) flights with the new cable and everything worked fine.

Anyone seen this behaviour? I wonder if it's just the app causing issues?

1579517079463.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MWcz
Can’t say but why did you switch cables to start with ?

Can’t say but why did you switch cables to start with ?

I would like to elevate my phone a little, to remove the need for having to calibrate my phone compass due to the interference caused when being slotted in to the controller. I'll likely pick up an ipad mini or android tablet once support is there too.

Reactions: dirkclod
I would like to elevate my phone a little, to remove the need for having to calibrate my phone compass due to the interference caused when being slotted in to the controller. I'll likely pick up an ipad mini or android tablet once support is there too.
Ok I gotya. I use a 7x9 iPad and is in a holder above my controller and have to use a 12” cable. I have had issues with some cables but just changed them and the issue went away.

I have the same problem with an original cable and Nokia 7+ mobile phone. Sometimes it works correctly, sometimes I can´t use the video button and drone stayed in P mode and phone displayed N/A.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS