DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini This is as good as it good in 2020 (Mini 2 video)...

thefrisbee995

Reactions
So usually I like to take my drones (and cameras) abroad with me and on little adventures and build little compilations.. 2020 was a bad year for this.
Luckily the Mini 2 got to me just before tier 4 lockdown hit in my county and I managed to get a few nice shots in before boxing day!

Check them out here! Please do let me know what you guys think (and drop a like on the YT video if you wouldn't mind! ;))

So usually I like to take my drones (and cameras) abroad with me and on little adventures and build little compilations.. 2020 was a bad year for this.
Luckily the Mini 2 got to me just before tier 4 lockdown hit in my county and I managed to get a few nice shots in before boxing day!

Check them out here! Please do let me know what you guys think (and drop a like on the YT video if you wouldn't mind! ;))

Nice video! We have fields that get flooded in the winter here in Liverpool (New York).
Not a critique, a question: when you are flying over the path between fields, on the left of the screen I see blurry jumpy parts. Is that my laptop? If not can you tell me what might have corrected the issue?
Looking for info...not questioning your techniques.
Thanks.

Nice video! We have fields that get flooded in the winter here in Liverpool (New York).
Not a critique, a question: when you are flying over the path between fields, on the left of the screen I see blurry jumpy parts. Is that my laptop? If not can you tell me what might have corrected the issue?
Looking for info...not questioning your techniques.
Thanks.
Thanks! I think that it is maybe the levels compression YouTube? Check this out - explains the way it works quite nicely. Always crank the quality up on the video as high as you connection allows :)

Disclaimer: It may be that I ruined it a bit in Final Cut X? I'm no pro at editing (I work in IT, not video production haha), I just do what I think looks nice!

Reactions: NG Wildman
Thanks! I think that it is maybe the levels compression YouTube? Check this out - explains the way it works quite nicely. Always crank the quality up on the video as high as you connection allows :)

Disclaimer: It may be that I ruined it a bit in Final Cut X? I'm no pro at editing (I work in IT, not video production haha), I just do what I think looks nice!
Thanks. Really cool.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada