DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This is why I Upgraded to M2P from MP1

Reactions: charliesRig
Any problem, if any, is most likely show itself early on when ran hard. This is true for most any electronic device.

The second photo is exceedingly better then the first one
It depends what you are looking for. I prefer both wide angle shots to the "closeup" ones. Way more interesting and colorful.

If you want a closeup of just a plane in the water, or a fuzzy picture of a mountain, then I guess that is the image you want.

Yea, but you got 4 motors and he only has one engine. He is not going to far if that one engine cuts out but Unfortunately neither are you.

Ha,ha,ha I think it's a Cessna 174FG.?
He's got a glide plane meaning as long as he stay above 74 MPH he can glide in
The mavic although( not manned) has a glide plane like a 2lb rock what ever foward motion it has the arc is very ugly.!
......................Ask me how i know....and why i tell everyone "Don't fly with less then 20% battery
......cR

Any problem, if any, is most likely show itself early on when ran hard. This is true for most any electronic device.

Ya ...No electronic fail at any time in it's life cycle I just would Like it to happen sooner then later
My M2p seam solid I still have to wring it out though
....cR

Last edited:
It depends what you are looking for. I prefer both wide angle shots to the "closeup" ones. Way more interesting and colorful.

If you want a closeup of just a plane in the water, or a fuzzy picture of a mountain, then I guess that is the image you want.

I agree.!
You said it I want a wider field....
But wanted to see how far i could blow it up and it was substatial
(fuzzy mountain)
it is mid summer with temp high that limit the "Closeup"
in the winter when the air is denser the Pictures will pop be more crytal clear
In my defence I'm new to this M2P and being my 6-7 flight I'm doing pertty good
It's time I have to go Fly My New M2P
......cR

Ya ...No electronic fail at any time in it's life cycle I just would Like it to happen sooner then later
My M2p seam solid I still have to wring it out though
....cR
Back when I was a quality assurance engineer, our rule of thumb was that 99.9% of failures in electronic equipment would occur in the first 1000 hours of operation. We subjected our products to an accelerated ~250 hour burn-in test with power and temperature cycling to ferret out those early failures. Typical failure rates during that burn-in test was ~3%. Commercial mfgs are happy to ship products without that stringent test regime and accept the failure rate. You can call that "Customer burn-in test" ;-)

I have had me M2P for 3 days I'm going to run it out everyday till my 30 days warrenttee is up
I will post pictures from today.!
But will start a Thread in photos and let it get buried there...
This is why
View attachment 78497
View attachment 78498
.....cR
Excellent! I'd like to do the same in the near future. The zoom results speak for themselves.(from the shot it looks like you are just one inlet over from me)

Excellent! I'd like to do the same in the near future. The zoom results speak for themselves.(from the shot it looks like you are just one inlet over from me)

I had heard of another but yet to see.? if i may ask Your home port .?
.....cR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov