DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This should go for the FAA as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-rye

Reactions
This is GREAT gentleman and ladies, hits the nail right on the head!!

( Mod removed video , Inappropriate Langage)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is GREAT gentleman and ladies, hits the nail right on the head!!

( Mod Removed video,Inappropriate Langage))

Someone want to summarize this crap? For some reason, I watched 3 minutes of this, thinking he was going to get to the point, but nope. I gave up. Who knows what he was ultimately advocating for? I may have agreed with him. Maybe not. I have no idea. All I saw was 3 minutes of some guy vaguely talking about politicians doing crack and using profanities in strangely unnatural ways. All while staring at a camera or phone while he’s supposed to be driving.

Someone want to summarize this crap? For some reason, I watched 3 minutes of this, thinking he was going to get to the point, but nope. I gave up. Who knows what he was ultimately advocating for? I may have agreed with him. Maybe not. I have no idea. All I saw was 3 minutes of some guy vaguely talking about politicians doing crack and using profanities in strangely unnatural ways. All while staring at a camera or phone while he’s supposed to be driving.

There's nothing to summarize. It's a political rant. A spectacularly ignorant political rant. It has no relevance to the FAA and it should not be on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo