DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Those waiting - How Many Mavic Pros Do you have on order

How Many Mavics have you pre-ordered (either flavor)

Votes: 22 46.8%

Votes: 8 17.0%

Votes: 8 17.0%

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • 5+

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters

JimA

Reactions
Assuming most people will only keep one Mavic Pro. How many Mavic Pros do those of us waiting have on order?

My history:
- 9/29 - Fly More package ordered DJI Direct. They refuse to give me any indication of when it might ship, other than the 7-8 week letter everyone received.

10/26 - Fly Less from B&H

10/26 - Fly Less from Best Buy

11/14 - Fly Less from Newegg

Will be cancelling at least two of them by this Thursday. DJI's business practice - sell direct through Amazon and Newegg marketplace and earn bigger margin, and undercut other dealers.

Hopefully, things will accelerate when those multi-orderers (that's a new word I created) like yourself start cancelling and we end up with these "phantom" orders (as in the ghost not the drone) disappearing. I ordered one and I'll stick with it.

FYI - 'Fly Less' was the name dubbed by us early purchasers of the Fly More package when DJI stared shipping drone only orders and not filling ours. Thus, we got penalized for ordering the premium package... thus called it 'Fly Less' to accentuate the irony of their product naming.

I ordered the "Fly Less" Mavic 10/4 from BestBuy. I'm hanging in hoping the 11/29 "receive by" day is real.

Also ordered an extra battery and car charger from DJI 10/5. Still haven't seen anything.

Any delivery updates here? I thought about making a NewEgg order around the same time you did, since DJI Direct was promoting "expedited delivery" there. Just wondering if that was another empty promise or if NewEgg really had a special arrangement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom